Coming up with spiritual business ideas that you can also start online is actually a lot easier than you might think. Even before our forced work-from-home situation, I was prioritising my business ideas that I could manage fully online to be completely location independent.
Some fun facts for you: in the summer of 2019, I was working on a business plan with 2 other partners that was going to target large corporations to introduce remote working to their workforce. Halfway through our product development, we decided to throw this idea away. Seems like a great missed opportunity looking back but I believe that I was meant to be doing exactly that. If I had been caught up in that ride, I would have not launched Connect One Marketing to help spiritual entrepreneurs start their businesses (even online).
Most probably, I also would have not written this article to show you some spiritual business ideas that you could get started with. So let me get straight to the point and show you what kind of ideas you could be turning into a business.
14 ideas to turn into a spiritual business:
- Help others along their awakening journey by teaching them how to meditate
- Become a conscious recruiter and match talent with spiritual businesses
- Sell hand-made items and jewellery to aid spiritual work (pendulums, necklaces, yoga mats)
- Create and sell spiritually inspired art (I’d be a customer so feel free to connect with me if this will be your path)
- Good at sales? Become a sales consultant or client manager for a conscious / spiritual businesses. I see that most entrepreneurs within this industry are lacking vital sales skills. You could really make a difference in helping them to get new clients
- Do astrology readings and forecasts for individuals or groups based on your expert knowledge
- Become a spiritual mentor or coach (if you chose the coach route, make sure you get trained properly)
- Start an online shop selling items that spiritual people would buy (crystals, incense sticks, tarot and oracle cards, themed books etc)
- Develop & sell online courses to help people align with their higher consciousness
- Do Virtual Assistance services for spiritual entrepreneurs / businesses
- Organise and sell tickets to an online spiritual retreat / event
- Guide others with your mediumship skills (if you have developed them well enough to serve others)
- Self-publish your book related to ascension, awakening and spiritual development on Amazon or the ebook version on your website and social media (you can grab mine here to learn in 11 steps how to turn your spiritual calling into your career)
- Be a community builder and organise local events (following your local guide and restrictions) targeting like-minded souls
These powerful ideas are just the core basics that you can start with. What I would recommend you doing is to go a bit deeper and find your own calling within one of these. Something that truly aligns with you on a soul level. For example, if teaching how to meditate stood out for you then ask yourself: what kind of audience would you really enjoy teaching? Children? Busy professionals, who need a wake-up wall? Also, narrow down your speciality within meditation: do you want to teach guided mediation? Body scans? Breathwork? Mindfulness? You get the point. The more specific you are, the easier it will be to position yourself on the market in an authentic way.
Coming up with your brand name
Once you know what kind of purposeful business you want to start, it’s time to create your brand name as well. I’ve collected the top mistakes you need to avoid when creating your brand name, you can read about them here.
And as a little freebie, here’s a worksheet for you to discover your authentic brand name. Free access goes away from August, so make sure you get your free copy in time.
I’m wishing you a fulfilling journey and if you get stuck, know that I’m here to guide you in a strategic & energetic way.
We never stop learning.
Unlock your free access to impact-learning, launching in August. Pre-register before 15th July to gain access to templates, online courses and worksheets for free.
You might also enjoy reading these:
Being authentic in business is something I’ve been prioritising for a good few years now. Once I realised that staying true to my real self is my top priority, I started seeing changes in all areas of my life. Including my business life. One major step in this process was to create Connect One Marketing. … Continue reading Discover your authentic brand name to be yourself in business
Business and your spirituality can function really well together. Instead of having a constant battle of which one to choose, you need to start bringing them together. I went through the same back and forth for many years: do I focus on my spirituality or on business? Then one day it finally hit me, I … Continue reading It’s time to bring your spirituality to your business
Tracking your conversion rate is extremely important to help you to understand how you’re turning leads into paying clients. Even if you don’t get excited about data as much as I do, you still need to know about your basic sales performance. Why is that? Here’s a simplified explanation to give you a better picture. … Continue reading Simplified: why do you need to know your conversion rates?