Coming up with spiritual business ideas that you can also start online is actually a lot easier than you might think. Even before our forced work-from-home situation, I was prioritising my business ideas that I could manage fully online to be completely location independent.
Some fun facts for you: in the summer of 2019, I was working on a business plan with 2 other partners that was going to target large corporations to introduce remote working to their workforce. Halfway through our product development, we decided to throw this idea away. Seems like a great missed opportunity looking back but I believe that I was meant meant to be doing exactly that. If I had been caught up in that ride, I would have not launched Connect One Marketing to help spiritual entrepreneurs start their businesses (even online).
Most probably, I also would have not written this article to show you some spiritual business ideas that you could get started with. So let me get straight to the point and show you what kind of ideas you could be turning into a business.
14 ideas to turn into a spiritual business:
- Help others along their awakening journey by teaching them how to meditate
- Become a conscious recruiter and match talent with spiritual businesses
- Sell hand-made items and jewellery to aid spiritual work (pendulums, necklaces, yoga mats)
- Create and sell spiritually inspired art (I’d be a customer so feel free to connect with me if this will be your path)
- Good at sales? Become a sales consultant or client manager for a conscious / spiritual businesses. I see that most entrepreneurs within this industry are lacking vital sales skills. You could really make a difference in helping them to get new clients
- Do astrology readings and forecasts for individuals or groups based on your expert knowledge
- Become a spiritual mentor or coach (if you chose the coach route, make sure you get trained properly)
- Start an online shop selling items that spiritual people would buy (crystals, incense sticks, tarot and oracle cards, themed books etc)
- Develop & sell online courses to help people align with their higher consciousness
- Do Virtual Assistance services for spiritual entrepreneurs / businesses
- Organise and sell tickets to an online spiritual retreat / event
- Guide others with your mediumship skills (if you have developed them well enough to serve others)
- Self-publish your book related to ascension, awakening and spiritual development on Amazon or the ebook version on your website and social media (you can grab mine here to lear in 11 steps how to turn your spiritual calling into your career)
- Be a community builder and organise local events (following your local guidance and restrictions) targeting like-minded
These powerful ideas are just the core basics that you can start with. What I would recommend you doing is to go dig a bit deeper and find your own these within one of these. Something that truly aligns with you on a soul level. For example, if teaching how to meditate stood out for you then ask yourself: what kind of audience would you really enjoy teaching? Children? Busy professionals who need a wake-up wall? Also, narrow down your speciality within meditation: do you want to teach guided mediation? Body scans? Breathwork? Mindfulness? You get the point. The more specific you are, the easier it will be to position yourself on the market in an authentic way.
I’m wishing you a fulfilling journey and if you get stuck, know that I’m here to guide you in a strategic & energetic way.
everything is connected. why aren’t we?
You might also enjoy reading these:
Coming up with a powerful brand name for your spiritual business can be a really fun process! But there are some mistakes you should avoid to make sure you’ll leave a lasting impression on your audience. As first impressions are vital both in our personal and in our business lives, creating your brand name is … Continue reading How to create a powerful brand name for your spiritual business?
How to meditate is something that should be taught in schools not only at a young age but in higher educational institutions as well. Learning basic meditation tools and methods is something that we can apply not only in our spiritual development but also in how we approach our professional life, especially when launching and … Continue reading How to meditate yourself into an authentic business vision?
When you already have some clients who are benefiting from your services or products within the spiritual industry, it’s time to ask yourself: how to make an even bigger positive impact? Maybe you’ve helped them feel more realigned, more energised or guided them to unleash their true calling or coached them with their personal development. … Continue reading 3 killer ideas to increase your clients’ activity