Coming up with spiritual business ideas that you can also start online is actually a lot easier than you might think. You’ve already passed the most frustrating part of your journey and you’re ready to explore your options about what kind of spiritual business you want to start. I know it seems confusing at first.
When you feel that sense of mission. That you are here to make a difference, a positive impact in our world. You are frustrated sometimes that you’re wasting your potential. And that frustration grows even more when you can’t come up with any spiritual business ideas.
You are here to help humanity move in a better direction.
You are an old soul who chose this life to get your message across. To guide us. To teach us. To support us. But then you don’t know where to get started. I’ve been there. I was you a few years ago.
Before I figured out how to combine my love for spiritual development and business, I was already prioritising my business ideas that I could manage fully online to be completely location independent. When I resigned as a CEO in 2018 and ended up living in a jungle in Sri Lanka for a while, I tested the waters for online working.
I listed my marketing and business strategy skills on platforms and I secured a few clients from the other side of the world. I realised that this is the kind of lifestyle my higher self wanted me to have.
Then in the summer of 2019, I was working on a business plan with 2 other partners that was going to target large corporations to introduce remote working to their workforce. Halfway through our product development, we decided to throw this idea away. Seems like a missed opportunity looking back but I believe that I was meant to be doing exactly that. If I had been caught up in that ride, I would have not launched Connect One Marketing to help spiritual entrepreneurs start their businesses (even online).
Most probably, I also would have not written this article to show you some spiritual business ideas that you could get started with. So let me get straight to the point and show you what kind of ideas you could be turning into a business.
14 ideas to turn into a spiritual business:
- Help others along their awakening journey by teaching them how to meditate
- Become a conscious recruiter and match talent with spiritual businesses
- Sell hand-made items and jewellery to aid spiritual work (pendulums, necklaces, yoga mats)
- Create and sell spiritually inspired art (I’d be a customer so feel free to connect with me if this will be your path)
- Good at sales? Become a sales consultant or client manager for a conscious / spiritual businesses. I see that most entrepreneurs within this industry are lacking vital sales skills. You could really make a difference in helping them to get new clients
- Do astrology readings and forecasts for individuals or groups based on your expert knowledge
- Become a spiritual mentor or coach (if you chose the coach route, make sure you get trained properly)
- Start an online shop selling items that spiritual people would buy (crystals, incense sticks, tarot and oracle cards, themed books etc)
- Develop & sell online courses to help people align with their higher consciousness
- Do Virtual Assistance services for spiritual entrepreneurs / businesses
- Organise and sell tickets to an online spiritual retreat / event
- Guide others with your mediumship skills (if you have developed them well enough to serve others)
- Self-publish your book related to ascension, awakening and spiritual development on Amazon or the ebook version on your website and social media (you can grab mine here to learn in 11 steps how to turn your spiritual calling into your career)
- Be a community builder and organise local events (following your local guide and restrictions) targeting like-minded souls
If you need more inspiration then here are 20 more spiritual business ideas that you could get started with.
If any of these ideas within the list resonated with you, then go a bit deeper and find your own calling within one of these. Something that truly aligns with you on a soul level. For example, if teaching how to meditate stood out for you then ask yourself: what kind of audience would you really enjoy teaching? Children? Busy professionals, who need a wake-up wall? Also, narrow down your speciality within meditation: do you want to teach guided mediation? Body scans? Breathwork? Mindfulness? You get the point. The more specific you are, the easier it will be to position yourself on the market in an authentic way.
✅ The most crucial 25 tasks to successfully start your online journey.
Check what you need to cover for your: online presence, niche & market, services and your first customers.
You’re never going to feel ready
Even if you don’t know where to start or you’re still wondering if it’s even possible to make a living out of your soul’s mission, just start. Any action is better than taking no action.
You’re never going to feel ready. It’s never going to be better timing. It’s never going to be perfect. The sooner you accept these truths, the sooner you can make your higher self smile with pride.
I hope that the list above gave you some starting points about coming up with a few spiritual business ideas that you can get started with.
I truly believe that once you take that leap forward to follow your intuition, the universe will do its magic to help you succeed. It will bring people into your life to support or inspire you. It will drop all the resources you need right in front of you. It’s only up to you if you grab these resources or you walk past them as you mutter to yourself that you’re not ready.
As I said, you are NEVER going to feel ready. That’s the beauty of this game. You level up every time you choose to trust yourself.
Coming up with your brand name
Once you know what kind of purposeful business you want to start, it’s time to create your brand name as well. I’ve collected the top mistakes you need to avoid when creating your brand name, you can read about them here.
And remember, this is the spiritual industry, where you need to be authentic and real. Don’t try to force an idea that doesn’t feel right. If your intuition says something is off, then walk away from it.
You might also enjoy reading these: